.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Now that's love!

A woman plans to marry a man who shot her and held her hostage for 6 days. Why? Because she wuvs him. She wuvs him vewy vewy much. Tina Marie Stebbins revealed her intentions in a letter released Monday as her boyfriend, Christian Leroy Lindblad, was sentenced to 20 years in prison for shooting her in June 2002. "I love Christian today as deeply as I loved him before this awful thing happened to us," Stebbins wrote in a victim impact statement. "We are soul mates." She added: "I want to tell you all that I have forgiven Christian. And I pray that Christian has forgiven me for failing him when he needed me most." Awww...Maybe next time she won't fail him and he will succeed at killing her crazy ass. One less idiot in the world is not a bad thing.

1 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 10:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not surprised. Us women are pretty damn stupid. Z.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home