.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

VOTE!!!!!!!

Just click on the logo or this link and VOTE!

If you need good reasons to vote for me, well, read this! And while you are there, you can also vote for those guys. They are good people and in need of your support:

In the Best in the Top 250 blogs category: My Vast Right Wing conspiracy

In the Best in the top 251-500 blogs category: Nickie Goomba

In the Best European Blog category:

Free Thoughts

And Just in case you forgot or are confused, in the best middle-east or Africa blog Category, vote for me me me me me! Ok?

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 05:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know you can vote once every 24 hours right.

me... im to nationalistic to even look at the other guys;)... so i got you and ive got a bunch of computers at work:)

kimo

 
At 12/07/2005 07:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only have 2 computers but i voted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home