.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Saturday, April 02, 2005

No cause for Worry

I shouldn't be worried about this , right? Right? Cause you know, that would be paranoid, right? Eeeeeeeeeeekkkk... My current state can only be accurately described by a quote from a song by Everlast : " I am not scared, but i can't move!" Sigh

1 Comments:

At 4/02/2005 03:56:00 AM, Blogger Josie said...

Yeah you know I was thinking about that the other day... about how people's IP addresses can be linked back to them, etc. I was thinking for all the talk of being anonymous on the internet, I don't think anybody can really be unless they only post from internet cafes or something.

Of course you have nothing to worry about, Sandmonkey. I've never heard you say anything that would degrade Egypt's reputation... I swear.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home