.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What’s in a name?

According to this website, my WU name is Respected Demon. (Nice!) However, my US Name is Douglas Bryant, which I found rather surprising, cause I could never quite see myself as a Doug. However, according to the same website, if I was a female, my name would’ve been Gail Freeman. Now , is it weird that I like my US female name more then my male name? Hmmmmm.... Oh well, I will just go with my PIMP name: Reverend Doctor S. Beautiful, yo! Just keepin’ it real with y’all!

2 Comments:

At 3/30/2005 03:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is Louise Young :)

 
At 4/01/2005 07:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, under the name Ie bin farteen, I'm "dereck rogers", under"Abdula Mohammad i'm:Donald Cummings, but my Pimp Name is, Devious Honey Walt Wicked.

Cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home