.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Thursday, November 17, 2005

What? Spanking wasn't enough?

Here is a mom who crafted an interesting way to punish her daughter for doing bad at school: She made Coretha stand at a busy Oklahoma City intersection Nov. 4 with a cardboard sign that read: "I don't do my homework and I act up in school, so my parents are preparing me for my future. Will work for food." Ouch.

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 08:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is called "tough love".

SK

 
At 11/19/2005 04:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you just don't mess with Mamma.

If any kid in America as a chance to come out with a good head on their sholders, that kid has!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home