.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Moving out of blogger soon

I keep getting e-mails and comments complaining that the comment section in one post won't work, or the RSS feed in another is busted, and other stuff like that. This has prompted me to consider an offer made to me of moving out of blogger to a new location that offers better and more relaible service. The new blog will be much imporved, and it will even have a forums section and everything. Once I set things up, I will let you all know!

3 Comments:

At 2/12/2006 01:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this new location isn't world net daily, although you have to admit, the opinions there fit yours like a glove.

 
At 2/12/2006 01:48:00 PM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Nahhh, Mo. Hate to dissapoint you dude! They used my scan for the fagr story but without adding a link to this blog,so me is boycotting WND.

Too bad huh? :P

 
At 2/12/2006 02:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad man, it just means that you're not beyond the point of redemption :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home