.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Sandmonkey Identity finally revealed!

Jeffery, from the Iraqi BloggersCentral , has been trying to uncover my identity for 2 weeks now. Due to his meticulous investigative reporting, he was able to uncover some old photos of me, which he of course posted on his blog and thus exposed my secret identity to the Egyptian Mukhabarat(secret police). Damn you Jeffery! Damn you to hell! PS: I always liked Bubbles. She was always my personal favorite for some reason!

3 Comments:

At 1/06/2005 08:00:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Something ain't right here. That quiz said the character i closely resemble was miss bellum!

That's just wrong!

 
At 1/06/2005 09:07:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Jeffery, i feel your pain man.

 
At 1/09/2005 09:45:00 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

Josie,

Blossom here too. I thought I would be more softie but pink does look good on me so I'm not too upset.

T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home