.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Bill Clinton..blogging?

Ladies and gentlemen, i seem to have stumbeld upon Bill Clinton's blog. This may be a joke or fake, but it sure sounds like Ole Willy. So go check it out if you wanna see what he thinks of the current President Bush("HE IS GOOD") or hear him rant about how his future son-in-law pisses him off ( he wore sweatpants when he visited Bill& Hillary) or that impromptu jam session he had with Bono and Tony Blair in Tony Blair's suite in Europe! I found it to be incredibly amusing, even if there is a big chance of it being a hoax.

1 Comments:

At 2/10/2005 01:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

....No Sandmonkey thats a real blog site, I'm Willie's favorite nephew and I helped him set up the template for the blog site.
We used to go cat fishing before he was Governor. Later on when I got old enough (15) he introduced to a lady friend of his. She was really nice to me, if you know what I mean. My uncle got me to try lots of stuff..we did blow and weed, chewed days work and drank branch. anyhow, go over and post a comment anytime and tell him Throcmorton sent you.

Throcs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home