.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Carlinism of the day: dream

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that crap.

George Carlin

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 06:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi greetings form downunder. I was searching for the latest information on acid dreams , I can see how i landed on your page. While your blog didn't match exactly what I was looking for (I was after acid dreams related stuff) I enjoyed reading your bolg, I'll come back again to read future posts. Take Care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home