.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, February 13, 2005

The GAG test

If you are an adult and a supporter of standerized testing, well, the students who take those tests have made a test for you. In an effort to show you that they think that tests like the SAT are filled with useless information that do not affect their daily lives, the students decided to create a standarized test for adults that would test their knowledge of things that they may consider "useless information", but that almost every young person knows. They named their test the GAG test. The General Assessment of Grownups (a.k.a. GAG) Test is full of information the students figured just about every young person in the country should know. The teens who put together the quiz guessed that every young person should easily be able to answer multiple-choice questions like "What does LOL mean," "Where is Eminem from," and "Who is the main star in 'Mean Girls.'" You think you are hip? Huh, do ya? Prove it! TAKE THE TEST!

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2005 09:36:00 AM, Blogger Louise said...

Well, Sandmonkey, I just took the test as a adult and I only knew the answer to one for certain. The rest were just guesswork and I still got 44%. What does that make me? A whiz and multiple choice, or what.

 
At 2/13/2005 12:12:00 PM, Blogger kender said...

I got 63%..mostly due to one of my little brothers always showing me this or making me listen to that....all of it stuff I don't care about.

This test makes me ask the question "And these things will help you in life how?" Besides in a game show I mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home