.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Pardon moi

Ok, i am apologizing to all the people (Especially Karim El Sahy and Manny) who have sent me e-mails and haven't gotten a response yet: I am SORRY for not replying faster, but i have been in a "read e-mails but don't reply" mood lately. I know, it's a shitty excuse, especially from someone who is a confessed attention-whore and who hates to be ignored, but it's the truth. And if it would make you guys feel any better, it's not just you. It's almost everybody who e-mails me. I promise to get my shit together and e-mail you guys back by tomorow at the latest, work be damned.

1 Comments:

At 5/28/2005 09:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he;) you're too funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home