.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Announcment: Slow down or keep it up?

Since i am getting a lot of complaints that people "Just can't keep up" with my hyper-blogging, I am mulling the decision to limit myself to a minimum of 0 and maximum of 3 posts a day, unles something really really pisses me off, which is usually very likely. But yeah, i think i am going to slow things down, unless you don't want me to. So i am leaving it up to you: Whoever wants things to stay the same, leave a comment that says so, and same goes to those who want me to slow down. Ok?

8 Comments:

At 6/11/2005 03:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eff 'em. Do whatever you want.

 
At 6/11/2005 05:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say speed it up, i love the shit u write

 
At 6/11/2005 06:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 posts per day maximum please ;)

 
At 6/11/2005 12:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with thewiz. The more the merrier. Just keep on going.

 
At 6/11/2005 01:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog, write whatever/how much ever you want. Myself, enjoy the hell out of it, write more!!!

Later
Tater

 
At 6/11/2005 03:43:00 PM, Blogger gatorbait said...

It's your blog, Sam. Personally,I like all the thoughts and posts. Do what you desire on it, though.

 
At 6/11/2005 04:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy the way you mix it up with several issues of interest. Don't limit yourself, unless that's what YOU really want to do. As others have said, it's your blog. Run it to your satisfaction, so it keeps your interest, and you don't quit. You're a valuable and entertaining source of information. We don't want to lose you.

 
At 6/12/2005 04:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find I hit your blog every 2 or 3 days and read down and until I get to stuff I have read before or I lose interest. My 2cworth for a no-name blogger, compelling, different, readable content is more important than pure volume of posts but otherwise the more the better.

Like your blog a lot and recommended it to the folks at Rantburg.

Phil_B, Western Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home