.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It is depressing...

....that the level of discourse is this low in DC. Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean responding to criticism from the vice president, said he doesn't "care if Dick Cheney likes my mother or not." Now you would think that cheney insulted his mother or something. Right? Nope! The vice president said in a recent interview that Dean was not the type of person to lead a political party and mentioned the chairman's mother. "I've never been able to understand his appeal. Maybe his mother loved him, but I've never met anybody who does. He's never won anything, as best I can tell," Cheney said in an interview on Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes." hmm, the response? "But we gotta be there and fight in order to do it. And believe me, we are going to fight back. I don't care if Dick Cheney likes my mother or not. We are going to fight back," Dean said to cheers and applause. "I think it's great that Dick Cheney went after me, to be honest. At least they notice there's a Democratic Party that's not going to put up with this stuff any more. Yeah dude. We are noticing something allright!

6 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 01:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean was elected governor five times.

 
At 6/21/2005 06:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean is not very good at lying. McCulloff (can't remember his name or spell it) was far more talented in the art of bullshitting. Dean does not "spin" well.

 
At 6/21/2005 08:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandmonkey....you CANNOT quit, my permission is definitely NOT granted. You want to give up so easily? So what if the MSM hasn't seen your reality YET? WE hear you clearly and we LOVE you absolutely. Stay the course for you, for us and for the Cause. I may not comment every time you post,but I'm here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is listening...................
Christina, Montana, USA

 
At 6/21/2005 09:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

christina is crazy but montana is cool

 
At 6/22/2005 07:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I like Dr Dean! I think he's an outstanding DNC Chairman!!

But then again, most of my fellow Republicans think that way...

Later
Tater

 
At 6/27/2005 02:21:00 AM, Blogger Omachonu said...

Dean has no one on his staff or in the party attempting to do any damage control for him. I think Bush and Dean are the same, only in the respect that they both say what is on their mind at the time, before fully thinking it through.

With that said, I believe a lot of Bush's hiccups are censored by his administration before they make it to the media. Dean? Well, apparently, people from both sides consider him a raving lunatic (I'm not implying that they are working together) and want him to fail, so for now, they're giving him exactly what he wants: attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home