.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

On the Playlist

Some people keep asking me what kind of music i like or listen to for some reason, so i figured i would share my Ipod playlist this morning. Feel free to skip this post if you couldn't care less: Be Yourself- Audioslave Galvanize- The Chemical Brothers Counting Bodies like sheep- A Perfect Circle One more cup of c0ffee- Bob Dylan Devils and Angels- Toby Lightman We Belong together- Mariah Carey (I know, i know!) I just Wanna live- Good Charlotte Symphonie- Silbermond (I speak German, deal with it!) La Tortura- Shakira Jigga What/ Faint- Jay Z & Linkin Park Something to be- Rob Thomas Through with you-Maroon 5 Like a Rolling Stone- Bob Dylan Wish you were here- Pink Floyd Angels- Wax Poetic King of my Castle- Wamadue Project Shape of my Heart- Sting Hold You- ATB Round and Round (Remix) - Method Man La Belle et Le Bad Boy- Mc Solaar (The same goes for French!) Mad World- Michael Andrews Stolen Car (Remix)- Sting & Twista The Way I am- Eminem Legendary (House mix)- Harem (This is my theme song if such a thing exists) Pretty when you cry- VAST Babylon Feeling- Everlast & Carlos Santana That's it! Hope that knoweldge enriched your lives in some way!

3 Comments:

At 6/14/2005 05:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought an iPod can hold gigabytes of music.

 
At 6/14/2005 01:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to see VAST up on there.

 
At 6/14/2005 09:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wish You Were Here" -- My all-time fav.
Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home