.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Saturday, June 11, 2005

An open Letter to Sean Penn: Go Away !

Dear Sean, Nobody pisses me off more then self-important Hollywood actor Fuckwit douchebag who think they know all about the world and how to fix it, and in that area there isn't a bigger douchebag then you, Mr. Sean Penn. I guess getting paid millions to deliver lines that somebody else far smarter then you wrote must get into your Head Mr. Penn, because there is no other logical explanation for your incessant meddling in world affairs and things you absolutely know nothing about. I mean your stint as a Saddam apologist, oops, I meant reporter in Iraq before the war was ridiculous enough to warrant your lampooning and Death- which I cheered for by the way- in the Team America Movie, and the fact that you sent them an angry memo chiding them for their "irresponsible message" and inviting them along to the Middle-east on your next trip to "show them around" just made me roll on the floor from laughter at your stupidity. So you have been there once or twice, and you are an expert now? Who showed you around the first time Sean? Wasn't it Sadam's people you nitwit? You sounded exactly like the Puppet in the movie dude, that's probably because you both have the same level of intelligence. Nothing showed that as Trey's response to your letter in that Interview: "He was honestly like "How dare someone make fun of me?" And what was so funny is that in the movie what we have them do is be "I went to Iraq! I went to Iraq!" when all of us are like we don't give a rat's ass if you went to Iraq. Dude, I went to the Grand Canyon once, but that doesn't make me an expert, you know. It's funny that we then get this letter and it's like "PS: And I went to Iraq! I went to Iraq!" I honestly thought after that you would just give it up and focus on your career ininterpreterInterperter sucked dude, sorry); but nope, here you are again, and this time in Iran, just in time for their elections. And do you cover the reformists thaoppressivee opressive Mullahs gone and the gains they are making? Nope, You are, as expected , at a Death to America Rally. Dude, you are an actor, so keep it that way, and please while you are at it, keep your big mouth shut! Sam

4 Comments:

At 6/11/2005 07:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Team America? It was pathetic and your quoting it like testament. Your not just trin to be offstream are you?

 
At 6/11/2005 09:57:00 AM, Blogger Nadia said...

i can't stand sean penn. i wonder if he got a tour of saddam's torture chambers when he visited Iraq. humorless, self-important asshole. he couldn't even take a joke at the oscars.

btw, i loved Team America - it is like testament as far as i'm concerned, only far more entertaining. sean penn getting eaten by "panthers" was fun.

 
At 6/11/2005 10:13:00 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Sean Penn is the Marlon Brando of our time. It's all about the drama, dude! I think it should be illegal for anybody who makes a living as an actor to emote in public. It seems about as sincere as a prostitute with a husband.

 
At 6/11/2005 04:55:00 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Hey, Sean Penn is in the wrong country! He was supposed to be at the "death to america" rally in the phillipines!

I cannot believe the story I just saw on the news... big rally where the protesters were burning American flags and demanding President Arroyo step down. And it's all America's fault that their... er... democratically elected... er... dictator... won the last... er.... election!?

You know what? I just realized something. People are stupid. People are too stupid to vote. People are too stupid to even know they live in a democracy. I am REALLY pissed off about this story. Every problem in the whole fucking world is America's fault. How do you say enough in Arabic again?

Enough, dammit. I want the world to go away. Fuck. I'm gonna stop watching the news. Gonna maybe stop reading blogs too. The worlds a damned mess, and I'm tired of hearing about how it's my fault.

The neocons are idiots... we need to get back to killing people who deserve to die, and then retreat back into our comfortable isolationism.

*end rant*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home