.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Monday, July 25, 2005

The Sharm El Sheikh bombers were pakistani?

The egyptian authorities seems to think so! Would it be slightly racist to wonder- based on that- if the Sharm El Sheikh bombings and the london bombings were somehow related? Hmm, I guess it would be. I guess.... Hmmphhhh...

3 Comments:

At 7/25/2005 07:12:00 AM, Blogger Louise said...

Maybe. But the opposite is just as bad. Political correctness helped get us into this mess.

 
At 7/25/2005 05:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mubarak is behind this. Another reason to justify his dictatorial reign. Lets not forget those zionist bastards ala Lavon affair.
I'd love to hear some idiot tell me that its all a conspiracy theory...our 99.99234% elected president couldn never do such a thing.

 
At 7/25/2005 09:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After Sharm, my outlook on Pakistanis has changed, as much as I hate to say it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home