.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Angelina Jolie is now cambodian

I really couldn't care less, but she is hot, and I hate to admit it, but i fell for the "obsess about everything that has to do with Angelina" mental programming. I am ashamed of it, but there is nothing I can do about it now that i am an angelinaholic. So, yeah, naturally i would report that Angelina Jolie is given the cambodian citizenship for giving that country 5 million dollars for "enviromental purposes. If it was anyone else, I would've made a snarky point that she would've done more good had she donated 1/5 th of that money to a nation that actually needs it because their people are starving, like Ethiopia or something. Hell, for a $10,000 donation you would not be only made an ethiopian citizen, but a tribal leader over there. But I can't say that to Angelina, she is far too pretty. Hell, angelina could assassinate Bush & Blair and take over the world and people would just be like " Ohh Angelina. Look what you did now. Oh well, you know i can't get mad at you. You are too pretty"! Ehh, At least that would be my response.

6 Comments:

At 8/14/2005 06:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Sandmonkey, snap out of it!

 
At 8/14/2005 06:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh - Okay Sandmonkey, this makes up for your Angelina Jolie post!

 
At 8/14/2005 06:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap, that 2nd comment was supposed to be on the OCD post. I just woke up.

 
At 8/14/2005 06:33:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Greg, LOL!

 
At 8/14/2005 07:41:00 AM, Blogger Highlander said...

I love Angelina too , does that make me weird ? she really is hot ;)

 
At 8/14/2005 11:08:00 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

I used to think Angelina was just another celeb becoming a "humanitarian" for the free public relations boost. But she has done a lot of good and I think she really is a humanitarian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home