.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Friday, September 30, 2005

Artsy Fartsy

Some of you may have noticed the new link at my sidebar, but I created another blog for my own , you know, personal stuff. You know, like personal writing, lyrics, quotes, and other general artsy fartsy stuff of the like. This blog is 50% politics, 30% entertainment and 20% personal, and I figure that the majority of you only come here for the politics and the entertainment, so I thought it would be best to seperate the personal and give it its own space. If you are into this kind of thing, then by all means, go visit it! Now back to our regularly scheduled programming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home