.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Friday, September 09, 2005

A brother in arms

It seems I am not the only one who just about had it with people with Cellphone fetishes; here is an excellent rant by someone who seems to share my sentiment. There are more of us out there, I am sure!

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 08:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this guy's blog. Hilarious. Yeah. He can rant for me. And I can't stand cellphone idiots either. Who wants to be available all the time? That's just plain awful. I only got one because of bad winters and car breakdown fears. Oh and let's not forget meeting strange men in strange places...lol

 
At 9/09/2005 07:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today as I sat at a red light I counted the number of drivers turning left toward me who were talking on their cell phones. No lie--5 of 12 drivers were holding a phone to their right ear while turning to the left, with one hand. WTF! SHUT UP AND DRIVE PEOPLE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home