.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hitchens vs. Galloway

OH MY GOD. Christopher Hitchens will debate George "I love Saddam" Galloway today in New York. It will be Televised. Please watch it and tell me how hard of a smackdown Hitchens lays on Galloway. Ohh and whoever tapes it for me will be my new bestest friend! Ever! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I wanna watch it. Goddamn stupid borders!

3 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 03:53:00 AM, Blogger Highlander said...

copy for me as well please SM .

 
At 9/14/2005 07:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone at littlegreenfootballs should have it digitized and distributed across the net before you know it. And Victor will be debating Arianna Huffington. That I gotta see.

 
At 9/14/2005 08:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find if it's on TV or just on the Web and radio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home