.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Verse!

The more I sort it out the more things get distorted. I sorta think I'm better off just leaving it unsorted. The more I try to change the course the more off course I go; Of course I'll reach my destination. Someday I suppose.

3 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 06:43:00 PM, Blogger Papa Ray said...

Hey,

Keep trying Kid, you'll work it out.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." --Albert Einstein

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

 
At 9/13/2005 09:32:00 PM, Blogger R said...

Every time I interfere in my life, I mess it up. I choose willingly and positively to put it in God's hand. He is doing so well so far. (What He does is that he puts it back in my hand!!)

Sorry for sounding like a grandpa

 
At 9/14/2005 12:48:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

R, sounds like a vicious cycle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home