.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Holy Crap

Blogger is telling me that this is my 745th post, which means that if I had poasted one post per day this would be this blog's 3rd year and I have only been up and running for 9 months. Ehh...that's scary! So, in light of this, I am taking today off. You can have a nice day by exploring the other hundreds of posts that I seem to have written (when did I do it, I have no idea!), cause I am sure you will find a couple ( or a couple of dozens) that you haven't read before. As for me, I am going out with friends and enjoying a nice day of relaxation. Have a lovely Saturday!

5 Comments:

At 9/03/2005 07:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the owner of this blog. It's your job to post a lot otherwise it would be dead but look how popular it is. And I don't mind reading some of the crap....err...stuff you wrote. Some pretty entertaining stuff. :)



jonas976

 
At 9/03/2005 07:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if anyone out there is not having a good day, it is Bushes fault. The Texas-Zionist conspiracy has developed weather control to insure all God fearing people will have bad weather. In addition, the Jewish cartel has worked to insure all your credit card transactions will be refused and that you will be bothered continually by annoying posts
just
like
this
!!!

 
At 9/03/2005 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Ca... said...

If you took the day off, who wrote this blog? eh...

 
At 9/03/2005 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Papa Ray said...

If you didn't drink so much you would rememer better.

 
At 9/04/2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

He must be taking TWO days off! It's 10:30 AM already. He's probably still passed out on the beach someplace :o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home