.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Monday, September 12, 2005

What my readers think of me

Here are a couple of articles that R. and CMAR, 2 of my readers and fellow bloggers, suggested to be "my kind of thing". One is a story about a Poop walker and the other is about a french nude art festival. Thanks guys! No, really! Thanks a lot!

2 Comments:

At 9/12/2005 02:59:00 PM, Blogger R said...

Man..
Enta fedi7a.

I just thought you will like it. That's all.

 
At 9/13/2005 07:29:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

LOL, sorry! :)

It's ok. It encoruaged more people to send more weird links my way. This blog is becoming something of an entertainment zone for some people me thinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home