.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Nailing asian chicks

The Phat Phree has a great article on the different types of asian women and how to nail them. Moneyshot: Category 2: 1st and 2nd Generation Americasians These girls are the descendants of bona fide Asians. Their parents might own a laundromat, liquor store, nail salon or Chinese food restaurant. A mixture of both cultures, these girls could and well might be rebellious from years of The Joy Luck Club mentality. I caution you, though- these girls might want to bring home your cracker-ass just to irk their traditional-thinking parents. Also, treat this one wrong and she might get her ninja cousin to bring over his Yakuza tribe and Chinese-Star your ass. Probably easy to sack, due to their “I’ll show you, father” attitude, but clingier than Saran Wrap. Their main goal is probably to diffuse the bloodlines and get the hell out of Dodge-san. Yeah, I doubt men will care. Al we will be thinking is " Asian women. Small hands"! Take a minute, and you'll get it!

8 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 08:28:00 AM, Blogger Candace April said...

Heh...a third of my sorority was Asian or Asian American--and I kept wondering why my guy friends all had Asian fetishes. Luckily my husband prefers pale women.

Anyway--funny post but she is missing a couple...

The Asian-American Asian Nationalist girl who tries really hard to like Asian guys.

The super-rich Asian girl who is going back home after college.

The third (or more) generation Asian girl who is trying to find her culture--most days she only wears sleek black and white clothing but you'll find her in full traditional gear at her club meetings and celebrations.

 
At 10/04/2005 11:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a non Asian white with tiny hands, yep the rumor is true! LOL

 
At 10/04/2005 12:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok..I don't get it...so I'll have to anonymous on this one...

 
At 10/04/2005 12:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok..nevermind I think I got it...

 
At 10/04/2005 05:37:00 PM, Blogger gatorbait said...

How about those of us who are into Arab girls? Keep Asians, man!

 
At 10/04/2005 06:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gatorbait,
Just curious--what's the special attraction to Arab girls?

 
At 10/05/2005 10:54:00 AM, Blogger gatorbait said...

"Just curious--what's the special attraction to Arab girls?"

Why anon, want to see if you can change my mind? :-P

 
At 10/07/2005 11:31:00 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

I was wondering why this so-called asian woman sounded like such a gweilo, and then I discovered the last bit!

"This is my category, as I was adopted when I was a baby. America has experienced an influx of similar circumstances. I often joke that female infants are South Korea’s 2nd highest export, right behind shitty cheap cars."

She only looks asian :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home