.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

3 days left

Have you voted for me today?

Well, click on the above icon and please do it. I have a slight lead over Zimbabwe as it is, and I don't want to lose that and there are only 3 days left till voting closes. After that I swear I am not going to put myself through another election (those things are exhausting). Also , if you have a blog and have voted for me or are helping me get votes by making a post on it, please leave the URL of your blog in the comments section so I can add you to the "People on my Christmass card list" Links category, which I plan to create and post up after the 15th. Ok?

Have a good one!

4 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 08:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're laying the smack down on everyone but ITM. That's not bad, though. I like coming here. There's only so much serious news one can digest on any given day. It's nice to see the variety of fun posts in the mix here.

Now if we can find a network admin who has control of hundreds of pc's, the tide can be turned in 3 days, but I wouldn't count on it.



jonas

 
At 12/13/2005 11:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I am voting every day and telling everyone to do the same!

I've also posted about the contest on my blog:

An Army Wife's Life: http://mollypitcher.blogspot.com

I guess it is a good thing you did not "run" in that election!

 
At 12/13/2005 06:07:00 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

I voted for you again... Omar just put up his first shameless "vote for me post" though, so I expect the ITM is going to widen.

For next time, you need to find out those Iranian guys gain votes in such big blocks :o

 
At 12/13/2005 10:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandmonkey
I also voted for you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home