.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I am moving to Planet Buffy

Those who know me know that I am a whedon-head, which means I love everything that Joss Whedon is involved in, which includes : Buffy, angel, Firefly, and the movies Toy Story, Xmen, and Serenity. So for me, knowing that there is a planet Buffy now,like an actual planet in space and everything, makes me all kinds of excited. There is also planet Easter Bunny, a mini-world nicknamed Santa and has a moonlet named Rudolph. How awesome is that? Okay, so I am a dork. Sue me!

2 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 02:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the Buffyverse is real??? Wow! I'm so excited!

 
At 2/01/2006 07:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joss Whedon is second-last on the scale of usefulness preceeding only George W. Bush.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home