.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Thursday, December 08, 2005

If you already here then you might as well

*Even if you voted for me before, go vote again. You can vote once every 24 hours. So go vote. Why are you still reading this? You have this kind of free time on your hand? Use it wisely then: Click on the above link and vote for me!

6 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 09:16:00 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

I voted for you again, SM. I don't want to name names, but I think that Regime Change Iran blog is cheating! They picked up 100 votes in, like, 2 minutes :o

I can't believe I just said that... I like that blog, too. Nevermind.

 
At 12/09/2005 03:18:00 AM, Blogger Twosret said...

Craig,

I have been voting from every computer I have three times a day heheeee and can't keep up with the Iranian guys ;). I'm in the airport so this is my 4th time voting today. I wish they have a better way of doing this.

 
At 12/09/2005 04:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandmonkey, you're a twat. No votes from me nor is anyone I know voting for you. You are not my cup of tea but I will not sod off as sometimes I need to check out your blog just to renew my vitriol against overestimated egos and unrefined wit.

 
At 12/09/2005 09:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous: STFU and go away


Sand Man,

I emailed you once, and today my inbox has been spammed by solicitations for votes from you and many other bloggers. You passed my email address to them? Dude, what the hell??! I have hundreds of email addys in my inbox and I even recognize some of them. Next time use blind carbon copy! GGrrrgghhh.....


jonas

 
At 12/09/2005 09:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on guys! He is in stiking distance of This is Zimbabwe!

 
At 12/10/2005 01:07:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Jonas, I am sorry about the first time. Me was tired and used the wrong address thingie.I have corrected the mistake in later e-mails though. So you shouldn't be getting anymore of those. Sorry about that again dude.!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home