.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

DC instead of LA

Due to some time and money complications, I will not be coming to LA this week, or like, at all this month. Sorry LA peeps, I really wanted to come , but things are just not working out. :-( I am coming to DC this thursday though, plane ticket bought and everything. I will only be there for one day, coming in at 11 am on thursday and leaving at 6 am on Friday, so if you are in the area and you want to meet, holla at me here or via e-mail. Sandmonkey out

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 08:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do you hang out in dc?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home