.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Bill Gates too rich for the IRS

Ok, as if people didn't have enough reasons to hate on Bill Gates, the man just announced that he is so rich, that the IRS has a special computer to store his financial data alone. "My tax return in the United States has to be kept on a special computer because their normal computers can't deal with the numbers," he said at a Microsoft conference held in Lisbon.

"So I am constantly getting these notices telling me I haven't paid something when really it is just on the wrong computer," he added in comments broadcast on television.

"Then they will send me another notice telling me how bad they feel they that they sent me a notice that was a mistake," he said. Thanks for sharing Bill. The people of the world really wanted to know that.

3 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 01:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for the glimpse into the troubles one should expect if ever becoming a billionaires.

I also get notices from the IRS, but they sound more like threats than apologies.

 
At 2/05/2006 03:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet he gets the wrong letter when they use the windows computer muwahahahahahaha

/me funny

 
At 2/05/2006 04:09:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

lol. Now wouldn't that be ironic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home