.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This is for my single people..

Being single is a mixture between loneliness and Euphoria: You are sometimes lonely when you go to bed at night, but you are pretty much euphoric the rest of the freakin Day!

3 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 07:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree except today is Valentine's day in the US.

*sob*

I can't think what I'll do without one of those big Valentine's Day Hearts with the fal-de-ral pink ruffles around it (that I despise), filled with the candy that I hate even more, that I used to get every year from my very-recent ex-BF .

But then there's always the default cheerer-upper; a bottle of champagne, get smashed, and think of the week last month, when I cheated on him with that unbelievably hot Mexican Concierge, while I pretended the phone in my hotel room wasn't working.

And how I don't have to feel guilty anymore!

 
At 2/14/2006 07:35:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

NICE! WAY TO GO Angie!

LOL

 
At 2/14/2006 07:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Sandy

I'm very flattered ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home