.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Carlinism of the day: Flame-throwers

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2005 10:15:00 AM, Blogger kender said...

My favorite George Carlin quote, note: I am not taking a position on the subject here, I'm simply saying that I think the quote is funny.

"Didja' ever notice that most of the people that are against abortion are people that ya' wouldn't wanna fuck anyway?"

 
At 2/02/2005 04:29:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Ouch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home