.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Blogger is messing with me!

Blogger has been messing with this blog for 2 days now! The day before yesterday, it only showed the heading without the posts, which made me republish the blog index. Ok, fine, whatever, software glitches do happen. Ignore it and let it go. Yesterday i didn't really check my blog since i got sick (getting a cold in the summer blows), but i figured since i just republished the blog, that nothing else was gonna happen with blogger. Apparently i was wrong. I opend my mailbox this morning to see a number of e-mails wondering why they couldn't access my blog and wondering if i finally got arrested (like they would give me e-mail access from jail or something). So for those people i have to say: No, not arrested, yet. Just having Blogger problems. Sorry for worrying you, but i had no idea it was going on. Now it's over, after i republished my blog yet once again. I apparently had the some technical problem that Nadz's blog sufferd from and caused the Nadz kidnapping/dissapearance rumors. Conspiracy of the day: Maybe blogger is targeting Pro-US arab bloggers. Big Pharaoh is surely next! Oh well..

3 Comments:

At 5/22/2005 02:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Pharaoh has now vanished.

 
At 5/22/2005 12:35:00 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

Sandmonkey,

Conspiracy theory you are an arab for sure

 
At 5/22/2005 03:21:00 PM, Blogger gatorbait said...

I think it is a damn plot, myself. This whole mess is cooked up between the MB and the state of Louisiana .. trust me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home