.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Friday, July 01, 2005

That's why I love New York !

If You loved Postsecret, you are gonna love this: Girl #1: So he told me that no matter what happens on June 31st, he will come to my house and we'll discuss our wedding. Girl #2: I wish my boyfriend would be there for me. Girl #1: It sounds nice, doesn't it? Except there is no 31st of June. --Washington Square Park Overheard by: Ting Check out the other wacky stuff people Overheard in New York! (Thanks to the always funny Prissy Polly)

3 Comments:

At 7/01/2005 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one..am in a NY state of mind..have been watching sex and the city non stop since last nite...

 
At 7/02/2005 03:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. That's my kind of funny.

 
At 7/02/2005 03:53:00 PM, Blogger egyptiansally said...

you're right. loved overheard in new york. but not as much as post secret :) latest favorite: "i don't take my kids to the playground because i don't like talking to other moms." dude, i feel like i sent that postcard from the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home