.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Nazis in Ohio

The scary part, in this story, is that the anti-Nazi protesters made the Nazis look good. I can't believe i just wrote that sentence! Mever in my life I would've thought I would wrote that sentence. This world has become retarded.

2 Comments:

At 10/16/2005 08:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rally while I don't agree with it didn't happen. They were supposed to be ralying against the gang violence that was beginning to happen in the neighborhood they planned to rally in. I guess now the police know what is going on in that neighborhood? I hate that it makes Ohio look like this since this is my home state. (Can we give Toledo to Michigan? 'cause it isn't like the rest of the state!) I wonder if the young blacks realize that they made the Nazi's point?

 
At 10/17/2005 10:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really have to wonder what kind of lunatic dresses up in his Nazi uniform and goes to a rally in Ohio! That being said, the Nazi's were within their legal rights of free expression on a public sidewalk(no matter how retarded one's point of view may be). The gangs that rioted, looted and burned were the law breakers...
The other thing I am always taken with when this kind of behavior erupts is why the rioters riot in their own communities. If they had a brain in their collective heads they would go to someone else's neighborhood to loot and burn... Talk about fouling your own nest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home