.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Friday, November 18, 2005

The history of beer pong

Here is an article on the history of beer pong. I still like the game of beirut better. I have a dream of opening the first beirut-only bar. Any investors up for it? We will make millions and help thousends of people to get laid at the same time.

4 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 08:45:00 AM, Blogger Jehan said...

Beer Pong is a well know game at my Uni- our official game is Beer Dice...I'm not sure which one would turn a bigger profit.

 
At 11/18/2005 11:54:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

how does beer-dice work exactly?

 
At 11/18/2005 01:40:00 PM, Blogger Jehan said...

http://www.pinkymcdrinky.com/beer-die.php

In my Uni we play so that once you've downed half your cup of beer you take off your pants...sucks if you go commando or are wearing a thong/g string

 
At 11/21/2005 11:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love beer dice, it is probably my favorite drinking game. Second definately goes to beer pong, i would suggest a portable table because they are generally better made than a home do-it-yourself one and the definately cost less. My personal fav is the .Pong A Long table

 

Post a Comment

<< Home