.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Sandmonkey Tour

I am currently in Boston MA, and will soon fly to California, where I will be visiting LA, SanFran and the O.C. for 3 days sometime next week. I may also drop by NYC for a night or so. So If you are in any of those States and you wish to see me, drop me a line via my E-mail! Ok? Sweet!

7 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 02:47:00 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

what about Missoura?! com'on you have a great fan base here. How dare you?! :)

 
At 12/27/2005 08:31:00 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

Josie,

Are you up for a cat fight over Sandmonkey?

Merry Christmas Sweetie :)

 
At 12/27/2005 11:34:00 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Cmon, Toronto, Canada is just a few hundred miles away!!!

You can sleep on my pleather couch! I have xbox 360 and pot :)

 
At 12/28/2005 05:12:00 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

And a very happy Hanukkah to all my shiksa friends! :)

Let each of the eight nights of the festival of lights bring you...

...ahhh!!! I can't even say it. Our holidays are so stupid!

Thats it, I am going to cry under my Hanukkah Bush.

 
At 12/28/2005 09:03:00 AM, Blogger أحمد said...

جمد الله على السلامة يا قرد
امى مصر بتسلم عليك
و بتقول لك
ابقي ارمى لنا حبل
:-)

 
At 12/28/2005 05:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yanno - after reading you for quite some time, all I can think of to say at the news that you are in the US is... welcome home. You belong here.

And I wish you were dropping into Florida - I'd buy you a drink or 10 and introduce you to some of the prettier unattached young ladies around here. (Introduction only - after that you are on your own - I suspect you'd manage.)

 
At 12/29/2005 09:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandmonkey,

Check on your other blog if you have time...I've left something there for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home