.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Poor Alaa

He comes back from his Africa trip to find that the egyptian state security agency wants him in for questioning. Bastards. This is why I am not telling anyone when I am coming back: I really don't feel like having a welcoming committe at the airport, you know what I mean?

5 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 02:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is alaa & why would the security agency want to speak with him?

 
At 1/25/2006 05:31:00 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

He's an Egyptian blogger, which answers both questions, anon.

 
At 1/26/2006 12:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

naaaah you don't get it, they where clueless, they did not know I was out of the country they went to pick me up last tuesday and discovered I was abroad so left this notice, and no one was waiting for me at the airport, the whole thing is a stupid tahwisha nothing to worry about.

 
At 1/26/2006 04:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't funny how fast rumors spread!

 
At 1/26/2006 01:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard about them before PC, but I've checked their blog yesterday, they are beyond hilarious, I almost passed out from laughing, they're as dirty as Howard Stern, only a billion times more funny, unfortunately most of their really funny stuff is in egyptian slang arabic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home