.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

We support Cindy Sheehan for US Senate

Cindy wants to run for senate against Diane Feinstin for not being anti-Bush enough. I say about damn time Cindy ran for Office. Don't ask about qualifications or anything, atually , shame on you if you do. Don't you know that her son died in Iraq and she is still grieving? Not to mention, she might kick Diane Feinstin out, and that I do support. Go here and show your Support to Cindy.

4 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 05:54:00 AM, Blogger Twosret said...

"Don't ask about qualifications or anything,...."

You actually believe that Senators have qualifications? LOL!

 
At 1/31/2006 07:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She isn't the only anti war nut that plans to run! Since they won't make it through the primaries I expect they all will go Independant and split the democratic vote. Where can I contribute? LOL

 
At 1/31/2006 11:31:00 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Hi Twosret :)

Diane Feinstein has been a very effective Senator, so yes... I think they do have qualifictions!

That's why I plan on voting for Cindy Sheehan. I voted for Diane Feinstein when she first ran for the Senate, but she's been very active in getting a lot of laws passed that I really DO NOT like.

Cindy Sheehan would undoubtedly try to get things done that I like even less, but she'd be a joke in the Senate and wouldn't be able to do nything but vote. Therefore, I'm voting for her, if she runs :)

 
At 1/31/2006 03:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good news for Senator Kennedy. Finally a female Senator who might be stupid enough to date him. :)

We got to get that one done. VOTE SHEEHAN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home