.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Horrorscopes

The Fictitious Journalist has your horoscopes this week, let's see what it says about Gemenis: Gemini (5/21-6/21) No one will believe you when you say Hamas mistaking kidnapped you over the weekend thinking you were Danish. To prove this to others, check your ass for a branding of the word Lurpak. Hey, how did he/she know that? Who told on me? Rats. Also check out the piece on editing Harry Potter movie for un-islamic content. The interview is classic!

5 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 01:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The loopy Christians wanted Harry burned at the stake because he was 'promoting witchcraft'. hey, go figure. they also blow up innocent people at abortion clincs to prevent murder. hey, go figure. And I thought that after they found out that burning Elvis records back in the 50's they'd give up. My point is that it only the degree varies...'sigh'

 
At 2/19/2006 02:05:00 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Capricorn (12/22-1/19)
In order to prove your masculinity to your village, you will slaughter a lamb for dinner. However, it will be too much to your liking and the next day you will write Al Qaeda a letter volunteering your services. But you will stipulate your refusal to use a gun. Only knives for you. Only knives.

Why as a woman should I prove my masculinity? :) but lamb for dinner sounds just fine :) and happy
that I refuse to use a gun :)

 
At 2/19/2006 02:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aries (3/21-4/19)
No one but you will survive when Pakistan decides to send its army for a "friendly fire" display at your airport. Because you are the only survivor, you shall be the only one to realize that your country's alliance with Pakistan was in fact a bad idea.


How could the reporter know, that I am giving my parents a lift to the airport three days from now?

The news about Denmark having an alliance with Pakistan is new to me; but maybe it was made as some kind of payment for the cartoons.

LOL

 
At 2/19/2006 04:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha. At least I don't have to click on that one - I'm a gemini. Funny, though, I seem to have Tuborg branded on my butt... ;)

 
At 2/19/2006 09:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Gemini too. So they were Hamas? I was wondering why I was the only one drinking and getting a taboo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home