.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Apology for Louise

Ok, this here is a public apology for Louise! I am sorry. I dunno what happend. I gotta cut down on the drugs or something. For some reason, while posting a comment at jeffrey's in response to his rant about this whiney defeatestBrit named Rachel, I ended up writing my opinion about her yet for some reason call her Louise. Upon realising my mistake, I apologized at Jeffrey's, I apologized at Louise's and I came back here to find her still mad at me. So, to show her how important she is to me as one of the first people to ever come here , i decided to write this post specially for her and apologize through it! And just in case that is not enough, well:

LOUISE I AM SORRY! i DIDN'T MEAN IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

6 Comments:

At 1/01/2005 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Louise said...

Check the previous comments. I have graciously accepted your apology. Aren't you lucky!!

 
At 1/01/2005 01:00:00 PM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

The Luckiest sandmonkey in this area of the world. Me very happy!

And not that i am scared or anything, but..emm...You sure Aunt Martha won't be coming after me?

 
At 1/01/2005 01:02:00 PM, Blogger Louise said...

Pst!! There is no Aunt Martha. She was a figment of my imagination. I had listed so many anti-thises and anti-thats I thought it would be useful to expand their ranks and throw in Aunty Martha, but alas, she does not exist. Mia culpa. I've been busted.

 
At 1/01/2005 01:08:00 PM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Pheeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!*let's out a huge sigh of relief*

Sorry, but whenever someone brings up the name martha, i get this mental image of Martha Stewart, and then i get really really scared for some reason. Well, its because that woman scares me. Anyone who spends this much time in the kitchen and making all these home decorations and continues sporting that smile of hers can not have a soul.

Plus, she kinda reminds me of Hillary. And we don't wanna get started on her.

But don;t worry Louise, your secret is safe, its only between you and me, and whomever checks this blog.

 
At 1/01/2005 01:18:00 PM, Blogger Louise said...

And that's a good thing.

 
At 1/01/2005 04:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is one very funny site.

Bridget

 

Post a Comment

<< Home