.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005 is here, happy new ...etc etc

Ok, remember how hungover i was yesterday? Yeah, yesterday was nothing. I must have partied really hard yesterday, cause i woke up 7 houres ago and my hangover just left me like half an hour ago. I had to like take on of my few remaining excedrin migraine tablets- which i highly recommend for hangovers by the way- in order to sit my ass down and actually write something that isn't completely made of blabber. I guess it's too late for that huh? Ehh , anyway, let me take the opprutunity to wish everyone who visits my hunble blog a Happy new year! I would go and post it on everybody's blog myself, but , i don't have the e-mails or the blogs to do so. So without further delay, here it is:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
OK, now that that's out of the way, may the blogging commence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home