.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Coming to America

Dear everyone, I will be arriving to the USA this weekend. I will be there for 2 weeks. One week i will be in boston. The other week i will be in cleveland taking care of my mom post-op. During that time i shall have access to the internet via my girlfriend's computer or my motehr's laptop in the hotelroom, so i will keep you posted and keep posting. This won't be a hiatus, but i have to warn you it might get kinda slow. However, if you are in the states and around the New york or boston or cleveland area and want to say hi or get a drink or something, feel free to e-mail me and we should be able to figure something out. ok? Peace Sam, The Sandmonkey ps: I apologize for not mentioning much about my mom those past weeks, despite the number of you who keep asking me abouyt it. I feel bad, but i have decided for slightly paranoid reasons that i shouldn't talk a lot about my mom and her condition out of fear that it might help some government goon identify her and thereby identifying me. I don't wanna cause her or my family any harm by doing what i do, you know?

8 Comments:

At 2/17/2005 08:57:00 PM, Blogger Mike H. said...

Ditto the prayers.

 
At 2/18/2005 08:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck
Highlander

 
At 2/18/2005 03:32:00 PM, Blogger AK said...

Good luck with your mum Sandmonkey

alan

 
At 2/21/2005 02:52:00 PM, Blogger kender said...

We are the Blorg. Resistance to the Truth is Futile.

 
At 2/26/2005 01:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam,

I thought of you and GM immediately upon reading of Mubarak's announcement. Can't wait to hear what you think.

Bridget

 
At 2/28/2005 08:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saaaammm, come back and talk to uuuusss!!!!

Bridget

 
At 3/01/2005 05:41:00 AM, Blogger Louise said...

Sandmonkey. Sandmonkey. Wherefore art thou??? The world has changed so much since you last posted. We long to hear your sage opinions on the meaning of it all. Hope you and your mother are well.

 
At 3/01/2005 05:47:00 AM, Blogger Louise said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home