.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Blogging from America

Hey everyone, I know, i know, long time no post. Chances are i've lost 90% of my readers in Us-trip-induced hiatus. I am sorry about that. But planning the trip took too much of my time and i didn't have any real access to the internet all of last week. Luckily now i do! Ohh and my mom is great. She just finished her operation and she is doing fine. Thanks to everyone who prayed for her. I really appreciate it. Anyway, without further ado, lets get this blog started again. Sam

3 Comments:

At 3/01/2005 04:43:00 PM, Blogger Louise said...

He's alive!! He's alive!!

 
At 3/01/2005 04:44:00 PM, Blogger Louise said...

He's alive!! He's alive!!

 
At 3/01/2005 06:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, good news. Glad to hear about your mom. I have a couple developments I'll pass along to you later.

Good commetary, though, bud.

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home