.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Technical difficulties

My computer has a horrible virus which i've been batteling for the past 5 hours. Therefore i can't post all the good posts i intended on publishing today, cause i am afraid it would infect my blog. In case you are wondering, i am writing this from a co-worker's computer, and i only have like 5 more minutes till he kicks me off. I therefore apologize for not being able to blog today, and would like direct your atention to my Favorites list. I am sure Nadz, Big Pharaoh, Kat and Stefania will be able to hold the fort. Nadz already has an excellent piece on honor killing that deserves more atention, so please go check it out. Kat's latest post is titled Femenists against abortion, and it waill raise some eyebrows, so get raise yours. I can't even link Stefania because she posts more then me, and it's kind of hard to chose one topic over the other, so just go and check her out. Wish me luck at beating this thing without having to format my computer. It's kind of hard because it has infected te anti-virus program itself, so much for Norton, but i still have a couple of tricks up my sleeve , so i am not ready to give in yet. Goddamn Virus doesn't know who it's messing with! GRRRRRRRRR.... TTFN

3 Comments:

At 5/08/2005 08:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the virus can't infect your blog.

your blog does not run on a b0rked windows machine, there is not way for the virus to infect it.

 
At 5/08/2005 08:51:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

You've made me very popular this morning. Thanks, you're the man.

 
At 5/08/2005 12:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us know what you use to find the virus. Joanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home