.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Another reason why i love the Postsecret blog

This one says exactly how i Feel! I do that with the printer. I abuse the work's printer all the time. There are hundreds of trees dead because of me. Oh well... Always Go to Postsecret. I swear to God this website gets better everyday!

2 Comments:

At 6/15/2005 04:40:00 PM, Blogger R said...

SaMo
I think you're overparanoid about the IDSC post (I found it in aggregator but not on your blog).

Many computers in Egypt connect through IDSC
Also many people working there are Web-Geeks

No wonder you receive visits from there.

Cool down.

Your posts probably anger other people more than the Gov't.. Beware of those!!

 
At 6/16/2005 01:44:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Stefi: Thank you. I love it too. It will do until i can get a monkey jumping on the sand with his tongue sticking out logo.

Dr.R,

Yeah, iw as freaking out, hence me removing it later.

However, which people are you talking about that my posts anger? Me is confused. Oh well, you know what they say: f you are making people angry, you must be doing something right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home