.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, July 10, 2005

On things to come!

I am back from my "vacation" one day later than expected, which will surely piss off my work bosses, but ehh, it was worth it. I am sad to say that i couldn't reach any epiphanies during that trip about what's been troubeling me; Intsead i am left with the original dillema: What i know i should do, and what I am tempted to do. And no, neither one involves a sex change Jeff. So yeah, i might just have to present you all with the situation and hope you can help me out; just, not right now! I am tired, exhausted, drained, burned (i.e. extreemly tanned) and sleepy from all the fun and the traveling (why is it when you are on vacation you make sure you sleep less then when you are working?) and i need my rest. Not to mention, my Boss will probably kill me for late work so that should make up for a fun monday morning tommorrow. YaY! I am so glad to be back! Anyway, all explanations, condemnations, apollogies, and /or general rants will just have to wait for now! Blogging will commence tommorow! Now i just need my sleep!

1 Comments:

At 7/10/2005 05:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some things are universal among humans... I always need to rest from my vacations.

Tell us if you wish, ignore our pleas for enlightenment if you don't. The internet is a free space.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home