.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Monday, August 22, 2005

Busy

Today I am busy at work for a change, so i there will be light blogging. If the 4 posts I put up are not enough for you, then make sure you visit the awesome Blog of Miss Mabrouk of Egypt. It's filled with all kinds of goodies, so much that I am feeling that i better step up my game soon, or else I will start losing readers to her. Oh hell, she is that good. So go pay her a visit.

3 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 12:55:00 AM, Blogger ritzy said...

Good one, I've been waiting all night for you to wake up and read my blog.

But you could never loose anything to me since I'm already yours.

I'm pacing down as well after today; more writing, thinking, less hour-by-hour linking unless there's another bomb or Cindy is mud-wrestling Laura or Hosny divorces Suzi or.. oh there's so much out there, I better keep up the beat and leave you one tiny step behind.

Like on a leash. :-)

Dare I offer "a have a good day at work dear husband"? :-)

Enough fooling around. Thanks for a great blog and for introducing your crowd to me, I'll do my best to please your readers.

xx/ritzy

 
At 8/22/2005 01:11:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

"But you could never loose anything to me since I'm already yours. "

Ooohhh Bay-beee!

"I'm pacing down as well after today; more writing, thinking, less hour-by-hour linking"

Dude, that rhymed!


"unless there's another bomb or Cindy is mud-wrestling Laura or Hosny divorces Suzi"

I vote for Laura to win, just because it would realy piss people off if Luara won. She btw has the cutest aide. I met her and hung out with her actually-true story- but i will tell it to you later. Just wondering though: in case Hosny divorces Suzi I am sure you will be there to console her, no?

"oh there's so much out there, I better keep up the beat and leave you one tiny step behind.

Like on a leash. :-)"

Okay, are you trying to turn me on?

 
At 8/22/2005 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Highlander said...

whoooooooooha this blog is getting hot ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home