.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Metrosexuality must be stopped!

More "Men", it seems, are getting used to waxing their body hair. "They're somewhat scared and kind of shy because it's new to them," says Hector Peña, general manager of Manhattan's Nickel. They should be. They are turning themselves into women! The spa for men has seen a surge over the past two years in the number of clients willing to subject their skin to those strips of white muslin all in the name of confidence - on the beach and in bed. Ok, white women who read this blog: Please raise your hand if you think a man who waxes his body hair is sexy. I would like to see how many of you actually approve of this. Really, I mean it!

10 Comments:

At 8/25/2005 08:47:00 AM, Blogger pebblepie said...

i like fuzzy men, but not facial hair, go figure

 
At 8/25/2005 09:37:00 AM, Blogger Nadia said...

i'm with you on this one, sandmonkey - men should have hair. if i wanted hairless, androgynous men who looked like little boys, i'd be michael jackson...

 
At 8/25/2005 09:48:00 AM, Blogger Candace April said...

I like real men.

Well, of course, I only like one man now...and I assure you he is quite manly.

Real men may have varying levels of hairiness, but they don't go to spas to wax their bodies.

 
At 8/25/2005 10:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I draw the line at bushy backs. I can't get the image of a gorilla out of my mind.

Shari

 
At 8/25/2005 10:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hairy men are not sexy.
SK

 
At 8/25/2005 10:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ear hair, nose hair - Yuck!
SK

 
At 8/25/2005 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

okay, hairy backs (I mean, godzilla hairy backs) do freak me out, but I still wouldn't demand someone go get waxed.

I like hairy chests and arms.

Though, I did date a guy once whom I later realized had chest hair sticking up above his collar. The collar was buttoned completely to the neck and he was wearing a tie. It did take me at least one date to realize that it was hair and not some material from the collar.

 
At 8/25/2005 11:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely indifferent. It's just hair.

 
At 8/25/2005 05:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment ;)

 
At 8/25/2005 07:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like boys! This is just wrong.BLECH! Hubby has hair nearly to his @$$ and I doubt if there is a clear inch anywhere on his body. GAWD, I love hairy men!;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home