.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Friday, August 26, 2005

Respek

I miss Ali G. I used to download his videos even before HBO nabed him, and then I used to pay for HBO just so I can watch him and Bill Maher's show. Ever since I came back I haven't seen a single new Ali G episode, and reading about what he did at Pamela Anderson's dog wedding just reminded me of how much me misses him. I mean, this is the man who interviewed Pat Buchanan and asked him if the US would've invaded Iraq if they didn't have "BLT's" and got the famous femenist writer Naomi Wolf to rap "Yo, yo, don't be sexist, I'll let you ride in my Lexus". How could you not love that? Respek Ali G, Respek!

1 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 11:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He came to Dallas last month and went to one of the nicest gyms as Borat. Went to an exercise class that my friend was in that emphasizes those big inflated exercise balls. You can imagine what happened.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home