.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Coming soon

Huge Post on the Ayman Nour Conference in El Tahrir square yesterday in the pipeline. Stay Tuned and read the other posts till I am done writing it (I am on page 2 and it's not even half done). It's definitely worth the wait!

6 Comments:

At 9/04/2005 05:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what you where there? why didn't ya say hello?

 
At 9/04/2005 05:57:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

I didn't see you, you know I would've said hellp if I did. I did say hello to Noora younis and Mona el tahawy though. Karim was supposidly also there! The thing was nuts though.

 
At 9/04/2005 08:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and nora are part of the same secret cell, if she is there I'm bound to be around.

saw mona too.

personally I loved the thing, and thought Nour did a pretty good job, in private he is a total disaster but with an audience he can be a good speaker.

I don't think Mubarak realizes how big the can of worms he oppened, he might still have all the strings, the rules are twisted to serve him but he started a process that could go out of control anytime.

 
At 9/04/2005 08:45:00 AM, Blogger ritzy said...

waiting..waiting... what *are* you writing...waiting..waiting...

 
At 9/04/2005 09:20:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

The piece is done. I am just waiting on the pics to get scanned and sent.

Relax Ritzy. shouldn't be long now!

 
At 9/04/2005 02:06:00 PM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Is now better?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home